As a leading UK supplier of servicing for Waterwells (water boreholes) in Surrey, Kent, Sussex and throughout the home counties, Nicholls Boreholes is frequently commissioned to install and service solutions for rural leisure and tourism businesses.
The Waterwell service agreement described here covers an 18 hole golf course in Wanstead, Essex. Nicholls Boreholes drilled and installed 2 x 85m water boreholes at Wanstead Golf Club. The first system was to provide a private water supply to the Clubhouse and the offices. This system was fully integrated with a mains back-up and booster pump set to supply constant water pressure. It also had a U.V. kit to kill any bacteria in their water system.
The second waterwell system was to provide irrigation to their all the greens at the 18 hole golf club.
On completion, we set up an annual service agreement for both the Waterwell systems.
The service agreement included:
• Resistance & insulation testing of borehole pump motor & cable.
• Inspection of controls & adjustment where necessary
• Check flowrate & pressure and adjust where necessary
• Replace UV Lamp & quartz tube
• Replace particle filter cartridges
• Tank inspection and clean if necessary
For more information about our Waterwell (Water Borehole) servicing for Surrey, Sussex, Kent and throughout the UK, please contact us now.